• Who are the actors and agents in the process of creating new identities through architecture and what are their roles?
• What are the patterns and criteria for distinguishing the “own” from the “foreign” in architecture?
• What are the specific architectural themes and elements that are used to transfer the notion of identity?
• Which are “internal” and “external” factors that influence the making of local identity?
• Can these patterns be generalized or are they locally/regionally specific?
• Is the concept of “critical regionalism” an appropriate tool to explain processes of building identity in developing countries?
Using the work of one of the following architects,
a) Jorn Utzon
b) J.M. Coderch
c) Alvaro Siza
d) Luis Barragan
e) Oscar Niemeyer
f) Carlos Raul Villanueva
g) Geoffrey Bawa
h) Rafael Moneo
i) Vittorio Gregotti
j) Peter Zumthor
k) Aurelio Galfetti
l) Tadao Ando
j) Sigurd Lewerentz
k) Gunnar Asplund Review the seven points and discuss how each of those points is reflected in the architect’s work.
After you analyze, using plans and axonometrics, pictorially analyze the building that you select.
The drawings should speak for themselves, so you have to be selective about the way and what you illustrate. All of the illustrations should be scanned and submitted as a PDF. architectural themes
Select your paper details and see how much our professional writing services will cost.
Our custom human-written papers from top essay writers are always free from plagiarism.
Your data and payment info stay secured every time you get our help from an essay writer.
Your money is safe with us. If your plans change, you can get it sent back to your card.
Check out some essay pieces from our best essay writers before your place an order. They will help you better understand what our service can do for you.
We offer more than just hand-crafted papers customized for you. Here are more of our greatest perks.