Research two contemporary finance topics: cryptocurrency (Bitcoin), microlending, crowdfunding, and green financing. Several articles and videos in the recommended reading section can familiarize you with these terms and aid your research.
In your paper,
- Define and describe the topics, citing real-life examples of their use.
- Critique the pros and cons of the topics.
- Assess the popularity of the topics and what type of global companies or individuals use them.
- Hypothesize the future use of the topics; be sure to support your position with facts.
The Contemporary Global Finance Topics Paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. Resource.
- Avoid over-dependency on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen your assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirements of analysis, application, and critical thinking. Review the Writing Center’s Integrating ResearchLinks to an external site. Webpage for more information.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice links to an external site. Resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Refer to the Writing Center resources for assistance in writing Introductions & conclusions to an external site and Writing a Thesis StatementLinks.
- You must use at least four credible sources besides the course text.