1. Analyze the play The Crucible by Arthur Miller using the critical lens of Gender studies
2. Discuss to what extent the play Crucible by Arthur Miller may be relevant to stage in 2020
3. By analyzing diction and/or imagery in the play Crucible by Arthur Miller, what do we learn about the characters?
4. Discuss the turning point in the play Crucible by Arthur Miller and its effect on the audience
5. Discuss characterization in the play Crucible by Arthur Miller
6. In what ways can Arthur Miller’s play The Crucible be seen as social critique?
7. Discuss the genre of Arthur Miller’s play The Crucible-
1 The play, The Crucible by Arthur Miller (and play-text)
Words: 810. Use the MLA referencing system- Structure your essay in the following way:.
Follow the MLA style for documents, . an introduction that ends with a thesis statement in which you use the signal phrase “this essay argues . . .”. body paragraphs (point, example, and explanation). a conclusion. a works cited list on a separate page..
Based on the prompt / question you have chosen, formulate a thesis statement and then prove it in the body of the essay. find more help here https://ace-myhomework.com/login
Support your argument with evidence from the play-text and secondary sources. Use literary terms needed
Submit instructions by answering a couple of questions. You can add information like your topic, deadline, the number of pages, ideas, etc.
Once you have reviewed your order, proceed to checkout and enter your payment details. Our secure payment gateway ensures that your transaction is safe and your data is protected.
Check your order’s status or chat with the writer any time you want. You can either relax and allow some room for creativity or have full control.
Revise your paper and, if needed, ask for adjustments. Revisions are unlimited and easy as long as they don’t contradict your original instructions.