• Who are the actors and agents in the process of creating new identities through architecture and what are their roles?
• What are the patterns and criteria for distinguishing the “own” from the “foreign” in architecture?
• What are the specific architectural themes and elements that are used to transfer the notion of identity?
• Which are “internal” and “external” factors that influence the making of local identity?
• Can these patterns be generalized or are they locally/regionally specific?
• Is the concept of “critical regionalism” an appropriate tool to explain processes of building identity in developing countries?
Using the work of one of the following architects,
a) Jorn Utzon
b) J.M. Coderch
c) Alvaro Siza
d) Luis Barragan
e) Oscar Niemeyer
f) Carlos Raul Villanueva
g) Geoffrey Bawa
h) Rafael Moneo
i) Vittorio Gregotti
j) Peter Zumthor
k) Aurelio Galfetti
l) Tadao Ando
j) Sigurd Lewerentz
k) Gunnar Asplund Review the seven points and discuss how each of those points is reflected in the architect’s work.
After you analyze, using plans and axonometrics, in a pictorial way analyze the building that you select.
The drawings should speak for themselves, so you have to be selective about the way and what you illustrate. All of the illustrations should be scanned and submitted as a PDF. architectural themes
Submit instructions by answering a couple of questions. You can add information like your topic, deadline, the number of pages, ideas, etc.
Once you have reviewed your order, proceed to checkout and enter your payment details. Our secure payment gateway ensures that your transaction is safe and your data is protected.
Check your order’s status or chat with the writer any time you want. You can either relax and allow some room for creativity or have full control.
Revise your paper and, if needed, ask for adjustments. Revisions are unlimited and easy as long as they don’t contradict your original instructions.